Negotiable Over $565,000
No Viewings or open homes this weekend.
Once in a while a really special home presents itself and this is one of them. The lovely street appeal is just the beginning. On entering this home, you will be taken in by charm and character that will totally capture your heart.
Delightful, warm living invites family enjoyment with log burner, heat pump and character wooden windows.
• Quaint old world solid wooden kitchen, with good cupboard space and laundry in separate cupboard
• 2 Light and bright bedrooms
• Sunny character filled sunroom open to private secure garden
• Bathroom with shower over bath, and basin
• Garden shed
So close to the Beckenham Hub, The Colombo and CBD with restaurants and cafes, parks, and close to schools. This lovely home, in the heart of the Beckenham Loop, will have all your senses buzzing!
• RV: $350,000
• Rates: $2463.12
• House Built: 1940s 81m2 Approx
• Log Burner (20/8/12)
• Vendors Insurance: Tower
• Land Zone: TC2
• Legal Description: Lot12 Block III DP 2315 Flat1 DP62381 Having ½ share 769m2 (approx) more or less
To request property information copy and paste: https://www.totalrealty.co.nz/listings/TRC21471
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 1/52 Malcolm Avenue, Beckenham, Christchurch 8023
Price Negotiable Over $565,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking No Garaging.
Listing ID TRC21471