Negotiable Over $445,000
This bright lovely home is nestled close to walking and biking tracks, approximately an 8 minute walk to the Tannery's cafes and bars with Sumner Beach nearby. With huge garaging and workshop space, there is plenty of room for the toys or for a creative project space. With its private well-landscaped backyard and large hardwood entertaining deck this home is sure to tick several boxes.
• Solid rough caste construction
• Modern updated décor with new carpet, blinds and drapes
• New generously sized double glazed windows throughout
• Kitchen that opens to a covered sunny patio
• Large open plan living / dining with heat pump
• 2 spacious double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom with wet shower, vanity and toilet
• Separate second toilet
• Internal laundry
• 4 car garaging with workshop plus a separate office space and studio
• Off street parking for 4 cars
• Huge garage with its high ceiling will accommodate a caravan or boat
• The property is fully fenced and gated
• Large hardwood deck
Ideal home for the home handy man, car enthusiast, families with teenagers, first home buyers, or for the creative member of the family that requires space to create! There's so much on offer you need to see this!
Land Area: 809m2 (approx)
House / Buildings: 109.19m2 (approx)
Garage Area: 113.4 m2 (approx)
Built: 1950's (approx)
Vendors Insurance: State Insurance
Land Zone: TC2 Green / Yellow
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614.
Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 10 Curries Road, Hillsborough, Christchurch 8022
Price Negotiable Over $445,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 4 Car Garaging & 4 Offstreet.
Floor Area 109 m2
Land Area 809 m2
Listing ID TRC18969