Negotiable Over $895,000
Rarely does a special home presents itself. The gorgeous street appeal of this property is just the beginning, private and quiet. On entering, you will be taken by its character and charm. Beautifully renovated with respect for elegant character features - exquisite ceiling roses, fireplaces, hallway with archway, picture rail, gorgeous wooden door with leadlight windows, with comfort and style.
• Modern kitchen with period styling. Oven with gastop, dishwasher rangehood, pantry and good bench space.
• Large sash windows, dining area features French doors to a timber deck encircled by an established garden. Sunny lounge with a log burner, two heat pumps and a DVS for year-round comfort.
• Two king and a 3rd double bedroom provide luxurious accommodation with built-in robes. An additional sunroom could be used as an office/study, 4th bedroom, or a master ensuite with walk in robe.
• Bathroom (bath, shower and toilet), 2nd toilet
• Double lock up garage, off street parking
• CV 920,000 Rates $4251.18 TC3, Insurance AMI
• House 170m2 Approx Land 756m2 Built 1900-1909
Situated in a leafy family-friendly neighbourhood, stroll to St Martins shopping centre, Risingholme community centre and Hansen Park, close to local schools and playcentres.
Please enter the following link into your browser: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/TRC22852 for property info.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 11 Locarno Street, Opawa, Christchurch 8023
Price Negotiable Over $895,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 170 m2
Land Area 756 m2
Listing ID TRC22852