Located in a quiet cul-de-sac amongst nice homes. If you do a lot of entertaining, this may be what you are looking for with two living rooms with excellent indoor / outdoor flow to a lovely private decking ideal for BBQ's in the coming months. Park across the road.
• Three double bedrooms with built in robes
• Spacious kitchen and dining areas
• Plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Spacious laundry with plenty of storage
• Two toilets
• Separate shower, vanity unit, bathroom heater
• HRV system
• Security alarm system
• Double internal access garage with a door opener
• Easy care 615 sqm (approx) fully fenced section
Located in a well established area which offers most amenities, café and restaurants.
The area has a lot to offer with the Supa Centa and all the different shops available, Groynes picnic area, Belfast Primary School, Sheldon Park, transport, sporting grounds and with Airport closeby too. Make this yours and enjoy!
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 11 Tisch Place, Belfast, Christchurch 8051
Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 2 Separate Toilets
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 220 m2
Land Area 615 m2
Listing ID TRC19541