Will attract first home buyers, couples downsizers and Investors.
In a private, secure setting is this beautifully maintained and presented Roughcast home.
• Delightful up-dated décor, paint and flooring.
• Sunny, light living opens to private patio.
• New sunny kitchen/dining.
• Pantry, lots of drawers and cupboards for storage, dishwasher and rangehood.
• 2 light and bright bedrooms and study
• New bathroom with shower over the bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Off street parking for 3 cars
So close to the Barrington and The Colombo hub with restaurants, cafes, and shops. This lovely home will have all your senses buzzing! The owner has a new project to move onto, so take the time to view this 90m2 (approx.) sensation.
• RV: $280,000 Rates $2179.11
• Zone: TC2 – Green Insurance: Tower
• Built: 1950’s
• House Area: 90m2 (approx) Land 319m2
• Legal description Lot 3 DP 471804
To request property information copy and paste:
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 13C Inglis Street, Phillipstown, Christchurch 8011
Price Negotiable Over $408,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Study/Office 1 Home Office/Study
Parking 3 Offstreet.
Floor Area 90 m2
Land Area 319 m2
Listing ID TRC22347