Negotiable Over $825,000
So perfect for the sun and gorgeous views to the Heathcote River and reserve.
This substantial permanent family home has been renovated inside and outside throughout the years. Plaster over brick, new double glazing, updated kitchen and carpet.
• Modern quality family size kitchen, electric oven, gas top, rangehood, dishwasher, pantry and good bench space.
• Adjoining dining/Living opening to sunny courtyard
• Large sunny lounge with heat pump flowing to sunny courtyard
• 3 double bedrooms, light and bright with wardrobes.
• Main bathroom, with shower and vanity.
• Separate toilet and Hand basin
• Large laundry with extra storage.
• Carport and off-street parking.
• Private secure garden, with paved courtyard and studio. garden size, super sunny deck and plenty
This suburban setting is undeniably peaceful while situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, close to favourable schools. Close proximity to rivers, parks, port hill tracks to walk and bike, shops, transport, cafes and popular shopping malls.
RV: $850,000 Rates: $4341.32
Lot 23 DP 45656 Freehold 524m2 (approx.) section
House: 140 m2(approx.) Built 1980’s
Vendors insurance AA, TC3
To request property information copy and paste: https://www.totalrealty.co.nz/listings/TRC23089
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 14 Tekapo Place, Opawa, Christchurch 8023
Price Negotiable Over $825,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Carport & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 140 m2
Land Area 524 m2
Listing ID TRC23089