Visualise the potential and what you can create with this property in an awesome location. Great schools nearby, shopping hubs and restaurants and beautiful walks in the Port Hills.
• Kitchen with views out to the hills, good bench and cupboard space
• Large sunny open plan living, opens to conservatory (consent June 1992)
• 2 bedrooms, 2 study nooks, and storeroom
• Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
• Large double garage 10m2 x 6m (approx)
• House Area: 90m2 (approx)
• Land Area: 722m2 (approx)
• RV: $430,000
• Rates: 2761.62
• Land Zone: TC2 - Green / Yellow
• Insurance: Vero
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 140 Fisher Avenue, Beckenham, Christchurch 8023
Price Deadline Sale, 17 Sep 2019 4:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Study/Office 1 Home Office/Study
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 4 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 90 m2
Land Area 722 m2
Listing ID TRC19310