Deadline Sale : All offers received by 2pm Wednesday 11th October 2023. (unless sold prior)
This substantial Brick family home has been renovated inside and outside throughout the years. Double glazed throughout, 2 heat pumps, DVS system .
• Modern quality family size kitchen, large oven, rangehood, dishwasher and good bench space.
• Sunny lounge/dining with Pellet fire and Heat pump (Dec 2019) flowing to sun drenched deck
• Separate adjoining living room
• 4 double bedrooms
• Main bathroom with shower over the bath, vanity and toilet
• 2nd bathroom, shower, vanity, toilet and laundry.
• 2 garden sheds
• Extra Large 4 car garage (6 x 10m2) and off-street parking. Parking for boat or caravan
• Private secure garden boasts large flat lawn and easy care garden, super sunny deck and plenty of space.
Situated within proximity to favourable schools, including Cashmere High and St Martins Primary School zone, and Hill View Christian School. Add in close proximity to rivers, parks, port hill tracks to walk and bike, shops, transport, cafes and popular shopping malls.,
RV: $920,000 Rates: $4664.35
Lot 1 DP 7811
Freehold 885m2 (approx.) section House: 204 m2(approx.) Built 1955
Vendors insurance AA, TC2
To request property information copy and paste: https://www.totalrealty.co.nz/listings/TRC23105
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614. Alternatively email email@example.com.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 161 Centaurus Road, St. Martins, Christchurch 8022
Price Deadline Sale, 11 Oct 2023 2:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 2 Combined Bath/Toilets
Parking 4 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 204 m2
Land Area 885 m2
Listing ID TRC23105