Negotiable Over $475,000
Space enough for a big family . . . Inside and outside! Sited for maximum sun in this generous sized section of 627m2 (approx).
• 4 Double bedrooms
• Huge lounge with detailed wooden ceiling
• Family size kitchen, would respond to an upgrade
• Ranch slider from the roomy living / dining to sun-trapped conservatory
• Roomy tidy, light and bright bathroom
• Double garage and lots of off street parking
• Being centrally located means so many amenities are closeby
• Built: 1965
• House Area: 184m2 (approx)
• CV: $480,000
• Rates: $3041.58
• Vendors Insurance: AA
• Land Zone: TC2 - Green / Yellow
• Conservatory - permit 02/03/1994
• Log Burner permit 09/05/2008
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 170 Halswell Road, Hoon Hay, Christchurch 8025
Price Negotiable Over $475,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 3 Offstreet.
Floor Area 184 m2
Land Area 627 m2
Listing ID TRC19838