Negotiable Over $365,000
Character Villa stroll to the Beckenham, and St Martin Hubs. Close to good schools, The Tannery, The Colombo and CBD.
Well planned new kitchen, with hobb, under bench oven, dishwasher and rangehood. Connects through to gracious dining / living area with heat pump. Flows out to private sunny patio and landscaping.
• Quality drapes and décor throughout
• Lovely character windows, doors and ornate fireplace
• 2 double bedrooms
• Quality new bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
• Washing machine stays (in bathroom)
• Cashmere High zone
• Off street parking
Another one of life’s chapters beckons for owner, so take the time to view this 90m2 (approx) home built in the 1900’s.
• Cross Lease Title: Lot 1 DP 55598 Flat 1 DP55836 having share in 859m2 (approx)
• Land Zone: TC2 - Green / Yellow
• Vendor’s Insurance: Tower
• RV: $305,000
• Rates: $2061.73
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 179 Huxley Street, Sydenham, Christchurch 8023
Price Negotiable Over $365,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Offstreet.
Listing ID TRC19511