Negotiable Over $445,000
Under offer, signed contract. No open homes or viewings.
This property will attract first home buyers, couples downsizing and retirees. PVC Linea Board home, single glazed aluminium joinery with iron roof, private secure setting, well maintained and presented.
• Delightful, warm, sunny living / dining room with heat pump, French doors opening to private deck, and sheltered well fenced backyard
• Sunny updated kitchen - with pantry, lots of drawers and cupboards for storage, dishwasher, ceramic hob, rangehood and underbench oven
• 3 Sunny bedrooms with double wardrobes
• Updated bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and toilet
• Low maintenance garden, vegetable plot
• Separate laundry and good storage
• Single Carport and off street parking
Close to Woolston and St Martins hub with restaurants, cafes and shops. So take the time to view this 70m2 (approx) sensation.
• RV: $300,000 Rates $2170.12
• Zone: TC2 – Green
• Insurance: AMI
• Built: 1992
• House Area: 70m2 (approx)
• Legal Description Flat2 DP61587 on Lot 1 DP 61262 having Share in 1012m2 Cross lease title
To request property information copy and paste:
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact ph number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 2/10 Grenville Street, Waltham, Christchurch 8011
Price Negotiable Over $445,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Carport & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 70 m2
Listing ID TRC21312