Negotiable Over $549,000
This permanent material brick home with iron roof home offers no clues from the road and it is not until you step inside that you really can see what this delightful home has to offer.
Gorgeous private secure backyard, sun trapped patio for the BBQ and entertaining. Well fenced with secure gates.
• Delightful warm sunny living/dining opens to private patio and backyard
• Kitchen stove, rangehood and good cupboard space
• 3 light and bright bedrooms
• Bathroom shower over bath vanity
• Dri matic is a ventilation system and Heat Pump
• Separate Laundry. Separate Toilet
• Single garage and off-street parking for 2 cars
So close to the Woolston Hub and The Tannery with restaurants and cafes, and shops. The owner is ready to sell, so take the time to view this 100m2 (approx.) sensation.
• RV: $560,000 Rates $2618.64
• Zone: TC2 – Green
• Insurance: AA
• Built: 1990’s
• House Area: 100m2 (approx.)
• Legal description Lot 1 DP 13254 Flat 2 DP66692 and Garage 2 DP 66692 1/2 Share 1148 m2 more or less
Our Seller’s clear-cut intent, need to sell, strongly suggests that all interested buyers take immediate action!
To download the property files please enter the following link into your browser: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/TRC22768
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 2/22 Marshall Street, Woolston, Christchurch 8023
Price Negotiable Over $549,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Listing ID TRC22768