Negotiable Over $347,000
This Summerhill stone home evokes a winning formula of location, land and comfort. Close to Opawa and St Martin Hubs, The Tannery and The Colombo.
• 3 Bedrooms and studio
• Upgraded kitchen, connects through to dining room
• Connects to sunny spacious living flowing to private deck
• Upgraded bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
• Separate laundry
• Off street parking for 3 cars
Another one of life’s chapters beckons for my owner, so take the time to view this 100m2 (approx) home built 1960's.
• RV: 350,000
• Rates: $2313.69
• Land Area: 607m2 (approx)
• Land Zone: TC2 - Green / Yellow
• Vendor’s Insurance: State
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614.
Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 202 Opawa Road, Hillsborough, Christchurch 8022
Price Negotiable Over $347,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 3 Offstreet.
Floor Area 100 m2
Land Area 607 m2
Listing ID TRC19526