The gorgeous street appeal is just the beginning. On entering this home you will be taken in by charm that will totally capture your heart. Lovely netural décor and outdoor flow. Delightful warm living invites family enjoyment in a quiet street, with log burner, HRV and heat pump.
• 3 light and bright bedrooms, master with large walk in robe, and separate toilet and vanity
• Lovely light sunny lounge with logburner
• Upgraded modern kitchen with good bench and cupboard spaces, and quaint dining flows to private secure deck and backyard
• Bathroom with shower over bath, toilet, and vanity
• Separate laundry
• One and half garage and off street parking
• RV: $385,000
• Rates: $2509.65
• Built: 1950’s
• House Area: 120 m2 (approx)
• Insurance: Lumley
• Land Zone: TC2 Green / Yellow
• Land Area: 554m2 (approx) Freehold section
• Legal Description: pt Lot 97 DP2117
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 23 Judge Street, Woolston, Christchurch 8023
Price Negotiable Over $419,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Study/Office 1 Home Office/Study
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 120 m2
Land Area 554 m2
Listing ID TRC19271