Negotiable Over $569,000
This permanent material summerhill stone home with iron roof home offers no clues from the road and it is not until you step inside that you really can see what this delightful home has to offer.
Gorgeous private secure backyard, landscaped, sun trapped patio for the BBQ and entertaining. Easy to keep an eye the children and pets. Well fenced with secure gates.
• Delightful warm sunny living/dining with a heat pump. Lovely indoor/outdoor flow to deck.
• Modern kitchen, under bench oven, ceramic hobb, dishwasher rangehood, pantry and good bench space.
• 3 light and bright bedrooms.
• Updated Bathroom with shower, bath and vanity. Separate Toilet.
• Double glazed (60%) throughout, Dri matic, wall heater.
• Laundry in the garage
• Double garage with large workshop, and off-street parking.
• Convenient to shops, schools, transport and parks.
The owner is ready to sell, so take the time to view this 100m2 (approx.) sensation.
• RV: $570,000 Rates $2681.43
• Zone: TC2 – Green, Vendors Insurance
• Insurance: Tower
• Built: 1970-1979
• House Area: 100 m2 (approx.) Land 558m2 (approx.)
• Legal description Lot 104 DP 34919
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 25 Bayswater Crescent, Bromley, Christchurch 8062
Price Negotiable Over $569,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 100 m2
Land Area 558 m2
Listing ID TRC22857