Deadline Sale : All offers presented by 2pm Tuesday 12th September 2023.
This substantial permanent family home set in a quiet street, handy to shops, cafes bus routes.
• Family size kitchen, under bench oven, induction hob, 2 dish drawers, rangehood, 2 pantrys plus walk in pantry with Laundry.
• Open to sunny living/dining with heat pump and sunny private patio
• Large lounge with big log burner and movie screen.
• 3 double bedrooms and a large office. Master with 3 wardrobes, ensuite shower over bath, vanity and toilet
• Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and toilet
• Large man size shed with work bench, and glasshouse.
• Large double internal garage and off-street parking. Extra-large parking for boat caravan or trailer
• Private secure garden boasts large flat lawn and garden size, super sunny patio. Gorgeous fruit trees galore, apple, plum, pear, lemons, limes and Black Boy Peach.
This suburban setting is undeniably peaceful while situated within proximity to favourable schools.
RV: $740,000 Rates: $3833.71
Lot 100 DP 67142 Freehold 672m2 (approx.) section
House: 170 m2(approx.) Built 1990’s
Vendors insurance AMI, TC2
To request property information copy and paste: https://www.totalrealty.co.nz/listings/TRC23021
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614. Alternatively email email@example.com.
If communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 28 Shenley Drive, Belfast, Christchurch 8051
Price Deadline Sale, 12 Sep 2023 2:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Ensuite
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 170 m2
Land Area 672 m2
Listing ID TRC23021