Well maintained Summerhill stone and concrete tile roof make for easy maintenance. Potential to rent out the sleepout .
• The large open plan living area has a cathedral style wooden ceiling, and a free standing gas fire. It is sun filled providing the perfect balance for family living with double sliding doors opening to a private sun-drenched patio
• A functional updated kitchen flows through to spacious dining area. Kitchen with electric oven, gas top, dishwasher, rangehood and waste disposal
• The layout is thoughtfully configured and includes three bedrooms with wardrobes.
• Updated family bathroom, with shower bath and vanity. Separate toilet.
• 4th Bedroom, sleepout (fully consented) has toilet and vanity, kitchenette and open plan living/bedroom. Separate meter for the power, night store heater and ceiling fan.
• Double garage and double carport
This suburban setting is undeniably peaceful while situated close to favourable schools, Add in shops, transport, cafes, close proximity to malls and recreation areas.
• Zone: TC2 – Insurance AA
• Heat pump. New SS Mains Pressure hot water cylinder
• RV $670,000 Rates $3246.55 pa
• House Area: 100m2 (approx.) built 1970’s
• Land Area: 911 m2 (approx.)
To request property information copy and paste: https://www.totalrealty.co.nz/listings/TRC22588
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614 Alternatively email: email@example.com, if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 29 Harling Avenue, Hillmorton, Christchurch 8025
Price Negotiable Over $675,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 2 Bathrooms, 2 Separate Toilets
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 2 Carport.
Floor Area 100 m2
Land Area 911 m2
Listing ID TRC22588