Negotiable Over $445,000
This lovely 3 Bedroom home is nestled close to primary school and RSA. A solid brick family home. with double glazing and a heat pump.
• Up-dated décor, new carpet, blinds and drapes
• New well-designed kitchen, dishwasher, rangehood, gas top and electric oven
• 3 Double bedrooms with wardrobes
• Large open plan living / dining
• Double glazing, heat pump and log burner (28/9/12)
• Bathroom, with shower, vanity and separate toilet
• Separate laundry and 2nd toilet
• Large 3 car garaging approx. 54sqm, huge outdoor roofed work area
• Off street parking for 2 cars
• Lovely private backyard, with lovely private patio.
Ideal home for the home handy man, car enthusiast, families with teenagers, first home buyers, or for the creative member of the family that requires space to create!
Land Area: 819m2 (approx)
House / Buildings: 110m2 (approx)
Garage Area: 54m2 (approx)
Built: 1965 (approx)
Vendors Insurance: State
Land Zone: TC2 Green / Yellow
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
If you are visiting one of Total Realty's open homes please copy and paste the link below to Pre-Register.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 3 Kopara Street, Templeton, Christchurch 8042
Price Negotiable Over $445,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 3 Car Garaging.
Land Area 819 m2
Listing ID TRC20031