Negotiable Over $649,000
Potential to enhance and add value. Lovely location on a popular street in Halswell and park closeby. Close to the Halswell Hub and Halswell School.
• 4 Double bedrooms with panel heater
• Open plan living / dining with heat pump
• Original kitchen, stove, extractor fan
• Conservatory off the dining opens to private courtyard and backyard
• Bathroom consists of shower, bath, toilet and vanity
• Separate toilet and handbasin
• Separate laundry
• Double glazed aluminium
• Double garage and off-street parking
• Home Area: 168m2 (approx)
• Land Area: 631m2 (approx)
• Built: 1980s – Hardy plank and iron roof
• RV: $415,000
• Rates: $2851.42
• Legal Description: Lot 11 DP41554
• Land Zone: TC2 - Green / Yellow
• Insurance: State
To request property information please copy and paste:
No rental assessment available. Owner occupied.
Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 34 Muir Avenue, Halswell, Christchurch 8025
Price Negotiable Over $649,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 132 m2
Land Area 631 m2
Listing ID TRC22042