Negotiable Over $485,000
Our subject property is the perfect opportunity for extended families. These sunny homes will surprise. A unique set up that will be hard to replicate in this area.
• 3 Bedrooms with wardrobes
• Open plan living with heat pump
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas top and electric oven
• Bathroom consists of shower over the bath
• Seperate toliet and laundry
• Home Area: 100m2 (approx)
• Built 1970’s - Summerhill stone
• Double garage and off street parking
• Rear flat with 1 Bedrooms
• Tidy kitchen and dining
• Sunny living, heat pump and door to private secure garden
• Well maintained with neutral décor
• Bathroom - shower, vanity, toilet
• Hardi-plank and iron roof
• Rear flat - built approx. 27/7/92 Consented for family
• Off street parking
• Land Area: 607m2 (approx)
• R.V: $345,000
• Rates: $ 2315.84
• Vendor’s Insurance:State
• Legal Description: Lot 59 DP27270
• Land Zone: TC2 - Green / Yellow
To request property information please copy and paste:
No rental assessment available. Owner occupied.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please copy and paste the link below to Pre-Register. https://www.totalrealty.co.nz/covid19
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 37 Staffa Street, Woolston, Christchurch 8062
Price Negotiable Over $485,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 2 Offstreet.
Land Area 607 m2
Listing ID TRC20679