Negotiable Over $415,000
Just beautiful inside, super warm and sunny this lovely 3 Bedroom home is nestled close to walking and biking tracks, beach including the shopping hub at The Palms. Avonside Girls High and Shirley Boys High zone.
Immaculately presented permanent material home, modern updated décor, new carpet, blinds and drapes in a quiet location.
• Rimu polished floors and wool carpet
• 3 Light and bright bedrooms with wardrobes
• Roomy sunny living, light and bright with heat pump
• New modern kitchen, with engineered stone bench top, Bosch dishwasher, Samsung Oven and ceramic plate cooker.
• Spacious connecting dining / living opens to sun-trapped patio
• Bathroom has a bath, shower and vanity. Separate toilet
• Separate laundry with fabulous storage. Rinnai gas water
• Summerhill stone family home with new PVC double glazing
• Double garage and workshop 6m x3m (approx) and off street parking
Private well fenced manicured section 612m2 (approx), with plenty of room for children and pets to run around in. Approximately 5 minute walk to Waitakiri Primary School, close to 2 pre-schools, Burwood Hospital and local shops.
• Built: 1969
• House Area: 100m2 (approx)
• RV: $390,000, Rates: $2537.66
• Vendor’s Insurance: State
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614
Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 40 Chartwell Street, Burwood, Christchurch 8083
Price Negotiable Over $415,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 100 m2
Land Area 612 m2
Listing ID TRC19377