Negotiable Over $879,000
Peacefully situated down a wide shared driveway lays this beautiful, contemporary home, which will cater for an array of buyers. Whether you are a professional couple looking for an executive style, low maintenance property, or those looking to downsize.
Entertaining is a breeze with the spacious open-plan living/dining and stylish kitchen effortlessly combining with the outdoor courtyards accessed by three ranch sliders. Designed to maximise morning sun in the rear and afternoon sun in the main courtyard, and areas to relax or enjoy a barbecue with family and friends.
Executive home, offers convenience and peace of mind that comes with modern construction, close to CBD, Barrington and Westfield hubs featuring:
• Delightfully warm and light living/dining invites family enjoyment leads to private courtyard lawn and garden
• Large modern kitchen, with pantry, dishwasher & rangehood
• 4 double bedrooms each with built in wardrobes. Master bedroom with ensuite.
• Large main bathroom, with shower, bath, vanity
• Laundry in the garage. Separate toilet
• Double internal access garage, plus off-street parking
• Plenty of storage throughout
• Gas Heating, heat pump, underfloor heating in both bathrooms, gas hot water, double glazed, & fibre internet.
RV: $900,000 Rates: $4439.56. Vendors Insurance Vero TC2
Legal Description: Lot 3 DP 398773
House : 220m2 approx. Land 336m2 Approx
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 406D Barrington Street, Spreydon, Christchurch 8024
Price Negotiable Over $879,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 2 Separate Toilets
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 220 m2
Land Area 386 m2
Listing ID TRC22655