Asking Price $698,000
Open come cancelled.
Asking Price $698,000 reduced by $12K for quick sale.
RV has assessed in June 2023 as $720K so a bargain to be had for someone.
This is a stunning brand new, carefully designed home and in the growing subdivision of Beachgrove, with easy access to new parks and conservation walking tracks under construction, this area has a family friendly feel. Get in early to this growing area.
Property presents plenty of room to grow as an 161m2 (approx) three bedroom property with good sized open living, and is well situated on a 410m2 (approx) section. The property features:
• Built to 2022 Building Code with double glazing throughout
• Stunning kitchen with a walk-in-pantry, modern appliances, good storage and mirrored splashback
• Open plan, sunny living, with good sized heat pump
• Flowing outdoor living right off dining room
• Three double bedrooms, master has ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Main bathroom and toilet are separate
• Comes with 10 year Masterbuild guarantee and is within 12 month defect warranty period (ends 11th June 2024)
• Two linen cupboards present excellent storage
• Internal access, double garage
• Modern styling and neutral coloring's will fit with any of your furnishings!
Only 5 minute drive to Kaiapoi town and amenities and for those working in town approximately 25 min commute to CBD. Get the benefit of small town living with city convenience.
Don’t hesitate to contact for a viewing! Won’t fail to impress.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 44 Bishop Street, Kaiapoi 7630
Price Asking Price $698,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 161 m2
Land Area 410 m2
Listing ID TRC22568