Deadline Sale: All offers presented by 2.00pm, Monday 9th August 2021.
This home is currently under contract. No open homes.
This property will attract first home buyers, couples downsizing and retirees. Summerhill stone home with decramastic roof, private secure setting, beautifully maintained and presented.
• Delightful warm, sunny living / dining room with heat pump, sliding doors open to private sunny patio, with sheltered screened area
• Low maintenance garden, vegetable plot, glasshouse and garden shed
• Updated kitchen - with pantry, lots of drawers and cupboards for storage, single dishdrawer, gas hob, rangehood, and underbench oven
• 2 Sunny bedrooms with double wardrobes
• Quality bathroom with, bath, shower and vanity
• Separate toilet and hand basin
• Separate laundry and good storage
• Single garage, garage door opener and off street parking with turning area
• Mostly double glazed, LED lights throughout, HRV ventilation system, monitored alarm system, Fibre-X internet, solar water heating(evacuated tubes), mains pressure hot water
Close to Countdown Supermarket and The Barrington hub with restaurants, cafes and shops. So take the time to view this 92m2 (approx) sensation.
• RV: $385,000 Rates $2539.37
• Zone: TC2 – Green
• Insurance: IAG
• Built: 1988
• House Area: 92m2 (approx)
• Land Area Freehold: 516m2 (approx)
To request property information copy and paste:
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact ph number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 57A Strickland Street, Somerfield, Christchurch 8023
Price Negotiable Over $525,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & 3 Offstreet.
Floor Area 92 m2
Land Area 516 m2
Listing ID TRC21272