Negotiable Over $655,000
This permanent material brick home with metal tile roof home offers no clues from the road and it is not until you step inside that you really can see what this delightful home has to offer. Peaceful outlook, with lovely sunrises and sunset to watch in the seasons.
Gorgeous private secure backyard, landscaped, sun trapped patio for the BBQ and entertaining. Easy to keep an eye the children and pets. Well fenced with secure gates.
• Delightful warm sunny living/dining opens to large sun trapped conservatory, private patio and landscaped backyard with spa area & vege garden.
• Modern kitchen, under bench oven, ceramic hob, dishdrawer, rangehood, pantry and good bench space.
• 3 light and bright bedrooms, Main with ensuite and WIR.
• Bathroom shower, bath and vanity. Separate Toilet.
• Double glazed throughout, HRV heat transfer 2 heat pumps, wall heater in the hall, and 10 Solar panels.
• Laundry in the garage.
• Double internal garage, and off-street parking.
So close to the Woolston Hub and The Tannery with restaurants and cafes, and shops. This lovely home will have all your senses buzzing! The owner is ready to sell, so take the time to view this 162m2 (approx.) sensation.
• RV: $640,000 Rates $2995.38
• Zone: TC2 – Green, Vendors Insurance Tower
• Insurance: Tower
• Built: 2008
• House Area: 162m2 (approx.) Land 457m2 (approx.)
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 7 Cypress Street, Linwood, Christchurch 8062
Price Negotiable Over $655,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 162 m2
Land Area 457 m2
Listing ID TRC22849