To download the property files go to www.totalrealty.co.nz/listings/TRC19564
Once in a while a really special home presents itself and this is one of them. The gorgeous street appeal is just the beginning. On entering this home you will be taken in by charm and character that will totally capture your heart, lovely wood panelling in the entrance way. Beautiful leadlight windows add a timeless appeal.
• A family home with a large flowing living room with log burner (9-12-02)
• Family sized upgraded light and bright kitchen, big enough for any family to move around in
• Big pantry and lots of drawers and cupboards for storage
• 4 double bedrooms
• Two bathrooms, one with shower over bath, and vanity
• Second shower, basin and toilet
• Large double garage 7 x 7 m2 (approx)
• Off street parking for 3 cars
• Double glazed throughout and heat pump
• 615 m2 (approx) garden, a fantastic space for children to play.
Close to the Barrington Mall with restaurants and cafes, parks, and fantastic school zones, (Cashmere High School Zone ). This lovely home will have you buzzing!
• RV: $560,000 Rates: $3433.53
• Built: 1920’s
• House Area: 178m2 (approx)
• Land Zone: TC2 - Green / Yellow Vendors insurance AMI
Further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 70 Sandwich Road, Beckenham, Christchurch 8023
Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 175 m2
Land Area 615 m2
Listing ID TRC19564