Negotiable Over $499,000
Deadline Sale: All offers presented 4pm Tuesday 20 August 2019. (Unless sold prior)
Once in a while a really special home presents itself and this is one of them. The gorgeous street appeal is just the beginning.
On entering this home you will be taken in by charm and character that will totally capture your heart. Double brick Villa with amazing colours décor, ornate fireplaces and leadlight windows.
Delightful warm living invites family enjoyment with heat pump and characteristic bay windows with LED light looking out to front garden and street.
• 3 Light and bright bedrooms
• Lovely formal dining with logburner and design shelving
• Upgraded modern kitchen with good bench and cupboard spaces, flows to private secure paved patio
• Bathroom with basin and shower, separate toilet, and separate laundry
• One and half garage and off street parking
So close to the Barrington hub of restaurants and cafes, parks. The owner has a new project to move onto. This lovely home will have all your senses buzzing!
• RV: $480,000
• Rates: $2889.90
• Built: 1910’s
• House Area: 140 m2 (approx)
• Land Zone: TC2 – Green / Yellow
• Insurance: AMI
• Land Area: 622m2 (approx) Freehold section
• Legal Description: Lot 1 DP25180
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614.
Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 76 Neville Street, Spreydon, Christchurch 8024
Price Negotiable Over $499,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Study/Office 1 Home Office/Study
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 140 m2
Land Area 622 m2
Listing ID TRC19239