Negotiable Over $419,000
All offers to be in by 4pm Tuesday 19th November 2019
This lovely 3 Bedroom home is nestled close to walking and biking tracks including the shopping hub at The Palms. Solid Summerhill stone and iron roof 170m2 (approx) built 1980’s.
• Well planned kitchen; with plenty of room for the larger families, pantry, dishwasher, and rangehood
• Large open plan living / dining with heat pump and log burner and stunning views to the golf course and private garden
• 3 Bedrooms with wardrobes
• Bathroom, with shower, vanity and bath
• Well laid out private secure garden of 674m2 (approx) section
• Double garage
• Off street parking for 2 cars
• Easycare fully fenced section
Ideal home for families with teenagers, first home buyers, or if you are downsizing.
• RV: $390,000
• Rates: $2537.66
• Vendors Insurance: Aon
• Log Burner consent 2010
To download the property files go to www.totalrealty.co.nz/listings/TRC19543
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 88 Waratah Street, Avondale, Christchurch 8061
Price Negotiable Over $419,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 2 Carport.
Floor Area 170 m2
Land Area 674 m2
Listing ID TRC19543