Deadline Sale: - All offers presented at 2pm Monday 12th December 2022. (Unless sold prior).
Please phone/ text anytime for appointments to view
Private, secure, fully fenced and spacious sunny, rear home
A Lovely home set in a quiet street in a very popular suburb. Brick and Concrete tile roof
• Delightfully warm and light living/dining invites family enjoyment with log burner (22-3-19) and door opening to deck and back garden with many trees and shrubs
• Upgraded kitchen, with pantry, rangehood, under bench oven and with gas top
• 3 bedrooms
• Bathroom, with shower over bath, basin, toilet and Laundry
• Land 885m2 (approx) home 100m2 (approx) Built in 1970’s
• Double garage and off street parking
• RV $ 445,000 Rates $3225.64 Legal Description: Lot 9 DP 22198
• Insurance State, TC 2
Close to The Heathcote hub, with restaurants and cafes, parks, and schools close by.
Legal Description: Lot 9 DP 22198
To request property information copy and paste:
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614. Alternatively email email@example.com.
If communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 8C Martindales Road, Heathcote, Christchurch 8022
Price Deadline Sale, 12 Dec 2022 2:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 100 m2
Land Area 885 m2
Listing ID TRC22393