Negotiable Over $459,000
Under offer. Signed contract until 23/9/19. No open homes while under offer.
This spacious home will surprise. 1960’s solid brick exterior opens to private well fenced secure backyard, suitable for young families and couples.
A lovely vista that cannot be built out. No battling traffic jams here as the home is just minutes walking from the Fendalton Mall with all its food and entertainment options and frequent bus transport to the City.
• Three generous bedrooms
• Light bright kitchen with a view into the back yard
• Sizeable pantry and plenty of storage
• Roomy sunny dining flows to living room
• Sunny open plan living, with logburner, flows to the outside expansive deck
• Neutral blinds, drapes and floor coverings along with log burner (consent 10/05/13) to keep you warm
• Double garage with off street parking
• Private well fenced and secure 698m2 (approx) section
• Large BBQ and outdoor entertainment deck area
• Burnside High zone
This lovely home has a winning formula of location, land and comfort. Another one of life’s chapters beckons for a new owner, so take the time to view this 110m2 (approx) sensation.
• House Area: 110m2 (approx)
• Land Zone: TC1 – Green / Grey
• Vendor’s Insurance: State
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 90 Kendal Avenue, Burnside, Christchurch 8053
Price Negotiable Over $459,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 110 m2
Land Area 698 m2
Listing ID TRC19353