Negotiable Over $485,000
Neg Over $485,000
This home will surprise. 1960’s solid brick exterior opens to private well fenced secure backyard, suitable for young families and couples.
A lovely vista that cannot be built out. No battling traffic jams here as the home is just minutes walking from amenities with all its food and entertainment options and frequent bus transport to the City.
• Three generous bedrooms
• Upgraded quality bathroom with vanity, toilet and shower
• Upgraded light, bright kitchen with views into the back yard. Pantry and plenty of storage, and bench space, induction hobb, range hood, under oven and dishwasher
• Roomy sunny dining flows to living room with heat pump, flows to private deck
• Restful sunny living, compliments any style furnishings
• New neutral decor, drapes and floor coverings
• Large double garage 9x6m2 (approx) with off street parking
• Private well fenced and secure 647m2 (approx.) section
• Burnside High zone
Another one of life’s chapters beckons for a new owner, so take the time to view this 110m2 (approx) sensation.
• House Area: 110m2 (approx)
• Land Zone: TC1 – Green / Grey
• Vendor’s Insurance: Ami
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
To download the property files go to www.totalrealty.co.nz/listings /TRC19507
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 95 Kendal Avenue, Burnside, Christchurch 8053
Price Negotiable Over $485,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Land Area 647 m2
Listing ID TRC19507