Please Note, DEADLINE BROUGHT FORWARD
Deadline Sale: All offers by 3.00pm Saturday 5th June 2021. (Unless sold prior)
Situated in a popular northwest location of Russley, this is a great first home option. Some of the features waiting for the buyers are:
• Separate and spacious lounge
• A kitchen with a gas cook top, wall oven, breakfast bar and corner pantry
• 3 bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes
• Bathroom, laundry, and separate toilet
• A log burner and 2 heat pumps to keep you warm and cosy during the cooler months
• Partial double glazing
• Sliding doors leading out to a good sized deck area which is ideal for the summer BBQs with family and friends
• Double garage and workshop
• A Kiwi back yard ready to grow your greens and for the kids and pets to play safely.
A real bonus is the chance to enhance and add to the decor as time and budget allows. The area offers everything you could need within an easy drive and if you have young children, pre-school and Russley Primary School are both nearby. If you like to venture out of our city, Christchurch Airport is also within an easy commute. The current owners are looking forward to enjoying their retirement, so ensure you view this home.
This is a fantastic home for those looking to get off the rental treadmill and into their own property.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 44 Bentley Street, Russley, Christchurch 8042
Price Deadline Sale, 11 Jun 2021 4:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 110 m2
Land Area 812 m2
Listing ID TRC21176