Negotiable Over $429,000
Affordable 3 bedroom retirement or 1st home close to school, shopping and aquatic centre.
You will be impressed with its almost total interior make over which features:
• New kitchen joinery, including pull out pantry and expansive bench space with tile surround
• Cook top, oven and dish washer are all new
• Compact dining /living with stained natural flooring and kept cosy with log fire
• All bedrooms are good size and two have wardrobes
• New bathroom and toilet
• Separate laundry
• Gas hot water
• Substantial rewiring
• New carpet and vinyl
• Outside is detached single garage
• A utility room with power which has been used as a sleep out
• Wood shed, dog run, playhouse
• Raised vegetable beds
• Assortment of fruit trees
The property is all well fenced with double gate to access the rear. It will be hard to better the value here.
No viewing before the 1st Open Home
Open Home Sunday 1.30 – 2.00p.m
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 4 Lindon Street, Rangiora 7400
Price Negotiable Over $429,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 90 m2
Land Area 637 m2
Listing ID TRC21187