Negotiable Over $550,000
Will attract first home buyers, couples downsizing and Retirees. Street facing with own driveway. Private secure setting. Beautifully maintained and presented. A Summerhill Stone home, decramastic Roof.
• Delightful, warm, sunny living opens to conservatory.
• Updated sunny kitchen/dining. Great pantry, lots of drawers and cupboards for storage, 1 dishdrawer, and rangehood.
• 2 light and bright bedrooms with wardrobes.
• Spacious bathroom with shower, vanity and bath.
• Separate Toilet.
• Separate Laundry with storage space.
• Single internal garage, garage door opener and remote.
So close to the Barrington and The Colombo hub with restaurants, cafes and shops. This lovely home will have all your senses buzzing! The owner has a new project to move onto, so take the time to view this 90m2 (approx.) sensation.
• RV: $355,000 Rates $2492.43
• Zone: TC2 – Green
• Insurance: AMI
• Built: 1970’s
• House Area: 90m2 (approx)
• Legal description Lot 1 DP 30914 Flat 1 DP69020 ½ Share 566m2 and Area Freehold 516m2 (approx)
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 1/128 Studholme Street, Somerfield, Christchurch 8024
Price Negotiable Over $550,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access & 1 Offstreet.
Land Area 90 m2
Listing ID TRC21979