Negotiable Over $335,000
Situated in the sought after area close to Barrington Hub, The Colombo Hub with all its food and entertainment options and frequent bus transport to the City, this spacious townhouse will surprise.
Well maintained stand-alone townhouse built in 1990’s that has great flow. Suitable for singles, couples and retirees. Offering:
• Two generous bedrooms, with wardrobes.
• Light bright compact kitchen
• Open plan living compliments any style furnishings
• Living flows to the sunny patio
• Bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity
• Separate laundry
• Netural décor and heat pump
• Internal garage with off street parking
• Easy to manage garden
• Fully fenced, private section
This lovely townhouse is a winning formula of location, land and comfort. Another one of life’s chapters beckons for a new owner, so take the time to view this 94 m2 (approx) sensation.
• RV: $330,000
• Rates: $2201.71
• Land Zone: TC2 - Green / Yellow
• Vendors Insurance: NZI
• Legal Description: Flat 4 DP56992 on Lot 1 DP7379 having share in 1024m2 (approx)
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614.
Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 4/305 Selwyn Street, Spreydon, Christchurch 8024
Price Negotiable Over $335,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 94 m2
Listing ID TRC19237