Deadline Sale: All offers presented by 3pm Wednesday 3 March 2021
Private secure setting, beautifully maintained and presented permanent material home.
• Open plan warm sunny living / dining room with heat pump, and doors open to private garden and paved patios
• Updated quality kitchen, spacious pantry, lots of drawers and cupboards for storage, and dishwasher
• Three light and bright bedrooms with wardrobes
• Spacious, upgraded quality bathroom with bath, shower,vanity and separate toilet
• Internal double garage and off street parking
Private landscaped garden and close to St Martins and the Beckenham hubs with restaurants, cafes and shops, schools, pools walking and cycle tracks. This lovely home will have all your senses buzzing! The owner has a new project to move onto, so take the time to view this 130m2(approx.)sensation.
• RV: $420,000
• Rates: $2734.94
• Land Zone: TC2 / Green
• Insurance: ASB
• Built 1990's
• Land Area: 377m2 (approx)
To request property information copy and paste: https://www.totalrealty.co.nz/listings/TRC20830
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 41A Waltham Road, Sydenham, Christchurch 8023
Price Deadline Sale, 3 Mar 2021 2:00pm
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access & 3 Offstreet.
Floor Area 130 m2
Land Area 377 m2
Listing ID TRC20830