Negotiable Over $410,000
Over 60’s gem! Fantastic location metres from Barrington Mall, as well as restaurants and all the amenities that Barrington has to offer. All major bus routes within walking distance. Just a short walk to parks, nursery and coffee shops.
• Back unit of 3 with lovely privacy and sun
• Lovely practical kitchen with rangehood, pantry, dishwasher and waste disposal
• Flows to extremely sunny living / dining opens to private secure courtyard and garden
• Featuring 2 double bedrooms with built in robes
• Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
• Single internal garage with automatic door opener and remote
• Double glazing and heat pump
• Floor Area: 80m2 (approx)
• Built in 2000’s
• Land Zone: TC2
• Insurance: Tower
• RV: $375,000
• Rates: $2483.48
• Legal Description: Unit C DP338647 on Lot 4 DP7672 Having in 728m2 (approx)
Deadline Sale: All offers presented 3.00pm Wednesday 28th October 2020. (Unless sold prior)
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending our open home. Please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:
Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 87C Stourbridge Street, Spreydon, Christchurch 8024
Price Negotiable Over $410,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Listing ID TRC20451