Negotiable Over $389,000
This spacious Unit will surprise. This fastidiously maintained 1970’s unit has wonderful flow and quality design features, suitable for singles, couples and retirees.
A lovely vista, here is a unit close to the Fendalton Mall with all its food and entertainment options and frequent bus transport to the City.
• Burnside High Zone
• Two generous double bedrooms, with double wardrobes
• Tiled bathroom with spa bath, separate shower and vanity
• Separate toilet and laundry
• Quality modern kitchen with a sizeable pantry and plenty of storage, and lovely views out to the street
• Roomy sunny dining flows to living room
• Gracious, sunny, open plan living compliments any style furnishings and flows to the conservatory (27/08/91)
• Quality blinds, drapes and floor coverings along with heat pump will keep you warm. Double glazed through out.
• Manicured, easy to manage garden complete the picture for you to just move in and enjoy the living in this friendly neighbourhood area
• Single garage with off street parking
This lovely unit is a winning formula of location, land and comfort. Another one of life’s chapters beckons for a new owner, so take the time to view this 120m2 sensation.
• Land Zone: TC1 Green / Grey
• Vendors Insurance: State
• Legal Description: Flat 1 DP34675 on Lot 1 DP29564 having share in 673m2 (approx)
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 1/14 Hartford Street, Burnside, Christchurch 8053
Price Negotiable Over $389,000
Type Residential - Unit
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 120 m2
Listing ID TRC19682