Negotiable Over $389,000
All offers presented 4pm Monday 4th November 2019
Handy to The Colombo, Barrington Mall, Beckenham shops, local schools and the City.
• Immaculately presented permanent material unit, built in 1970’s
• Updated new kitchen with rangehood, dishwasher, good bench and bench space opening to cosy dining
• Netural light décor, heat pump
• Hot water heated via heat pump
• Double glazed throughout
• 2 double bedrooms with built in robes
• Bathroom has shower and vanity and Toliet
• Separate laundry
• Roomy living with space and light looking to the garden
• Pretty cottage garden
• Single garage with off street parking
• Cashmere High Zone
• Land Area: TC2 - Green / Yellow
• Legal Description: Flat 1 DP38564 on Lot 3 DP33833 having share in 763m2 (approx)
• RV: $365,000
• Rates: $2397.68
• Vendor’s Insurance: AMP
• House Size: 100m2 (approx)
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 1/144A Fisher Avenue, Beckenham, Christchurch 8023
Price Negotiable Over $389,000
Type Residential - Unit
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & 1 Offstreet.
Floor Area 100 m2
Listing ID TRC19516